Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Education in Love

Love is an enigma without rules or regulations it can change its course at will. There are days when I am certain that I have love figured out and the key to lasting happiness is around the corner, but then, there are those days where I'm not certain of anything. A wise person once told me that God is love and as long as I know Him then I am loved! What does that mean? I have a relationship with God but am having a hard time feeling loved because of grief. How long will I mourn a love that does not exist in this world? As an eternal romantic, I have these illusions about a phenomenal love that only exist in the stars? A love that makes no sense to anyone unless they too, are a Pisces! My search is in vain because it does not come with answers. I consider myself to be the epitome of a true Pisces; an altruist, lover, dreamer, deeply empathetic, gentle, patient, and inspirational. As a Pisces I am deeply affected by and completely absorbed into my environment. I am generous, amiable, positive natured, I possess a deep sense of kindness and compassion. I am highly tuned in to everything around me including the feelings of others. So, with all of these wonderful attributes, why does love continue to elude me?

No comments: